Thursday, January 1, 2009

Is It All That You Dreamed Of.

How do I choose my post titles?
I go to itunes, turn it on shuffle and pick a line from the first song that comes up.
It's fun. Today's was pretty long.

So. It's 2009. Whoa.
I stayed up until midnight, of course.
I brought in the new year on AIM, talking to my bestie.
And then I watched Elf and went to bed.

Today we went out to chinese.
We went to the little place in town.
It doesn't have much food, but it's good.
They also play country radio.
Which is kind of hilarous, considering it's a chinese resturant.
After that we went to walmart for some food.
It was packed. I guess everyone thought they needed to go to walmart.
But we got out fast, because we checked out at the jewerly counter.
After that we came home. We watched a Monk marathon.

Happy New Year. =]

No comments: