Monday, January 5, 2009

Bella.

So my Dad called me today, while I was out running some errands, and he's like "Guess who's for sale ad I just found?" And I was guessing Tango's or someone like that. But no.
It was Bella's. I mean I guess I knew they'd sell her eventually, but they just bought her in April/May. They wanted to train her and barrel race her or something. It defintely didn't sound like they'd be selling her in the near future. So Dad asked me if I wanted her back. I do. I don't really know what I'd do with her, she's a bit on the small side for me, and there'd still be another year before she could be trained, and with Hanna and Sheik, I really wouldn't be able to start showing her anything. But I want her back. I can't bear the thought of her going to some stranger who I'll never meet or know anything about, or ever know what happens to her. She was my foal, I raised her from when she was four months old and she didn't like people, and for almost two years. =/ Anyway, so he called and asked if we could buy her back for the same price we sold her to them for, and they basically said no. They have someone else looking at her, or something. But they'll 'let us know' if they can't find a buyer for her. So we'll see what happens...

No comments: