Saturday, January 3, 2009

But You're Already Tired Of The Plot.

C'mon C'mon is my new favorite Switchfoot song. x]
It's amazing. And Maddie made me an amazing banner with my favorite lyrics. =D
I'll probably use it as a header on here in the very near future.
I also got Evergreen and found another new song called Sound In My Mouth.
But I can't find that one anywhere but youtube. =[

Today was pretty much boring too.
I had to get up early, and we went to two feed stores.
I got the ponehs more treats, since they love the Pro Manna treats.
And we went out to lunch at Taco Bell.
We moved some hay out into the field for the horses.
And I did water and everything.
It was 70 out and completely gorgeous.
But it's gonna get cold tomorrow again. =/
I really want summer. Or at least spring.
I want Febuary. lol.

And I really need to write stuff down in my planner before I forget something really important.
Like riding lessons. Or something like that.
First I have to find the dates though. Woo, go me.

No comments: