Sunday, January 4, 2009

Empty Conversations Filled With Empty Words.

Woo. Four days into the new year and basically, I have nothing to say. It's been extremely boring. But I guess that's a lot better than having a bunch of bad stuff happening. It would be nice if some good stuff happened though. =p

It was cold again today. I really hate winter. I want to live in Arizona. Now. Not in three and a half years. But it's going to be amazing when I finally get there. :)

And speaking of which, well not really, but, I might apply for a job at Braums, the ice cream place. Of any place in town, that's probably where I would want to work. And let's be honest;; have the best chance of getting a job there.
But I don't know yet. Just thinking about it. I'd hate to get a job and have it confinct with shows and everything. But I do really need money. So I'll just have to see what happens with it.

I also need to clean my room ... great. But it's really annoying me and I really need to do it. One of these days. Probably this week...

No comments: