Saturday, January 24, 2009

Your Love Is Strong.

So, er, craziness. I have so much to blog about. hahaha.
Well, first of all, my Mom is back home. :]
She got home on Thursday. She was gone for five weeks.
We were getting along really good though. My cooking was still fail.
But I had gotten the hang of feeding, and cleaning and all that good stuff.
It's nice not to have to do it though. x] I'll still probably help out more though.
Anyway, so her coming home brought up a lot of stuff.
First of all, I'm getting my room redone! She asked me if I wanted too.
And I was like...sure! I moved in there when I was 12. It reflects this.
So I'm going to paint it a light green [not lime or mint though.] and have a brown and green theme.
And a real bed. xD Not a loft. That will be really nice.
I'm really excited about this. It's going to be awesome. I'm even excited about the work. xD

I'm also going to be taking drivers ed! We are going to call and set it up this week. :]
I even have a car! Yep, my Mom brought home my Grandpa's car, so we have four.
Eric techinically has two cars, but Dad is going to use it until we are ready to buy another truck.
And then Eric will sell one, or something.
Anyway, I get my Dad's car. It's crappy and old and horribly ugly, and the windows don't work, and neither do the locks, and it's horrible. Hahaha, but it's a car, and if I dent it or something, it'll be ok. lol. And it'll *probably* get me where I need to go. xD

And we might sell Hanna. Yeah, I know, we just bought her.
But my Mom can afford a really nice new horse now... and none of us have bonded with Hanna. She's very unfriendly, and yeah. If we do, I'll put thirty days under saddle on her, and maybe take her to a show or something, just to get her some experience, and we'll resell her that way.
We haven't decided for sure though.

And Monday I'm getting my haircut. Finally. :]

No comments: