Thursday, January 8, 2009

Me And The Trees Losing Our Leaves

Yesterday I watched A Walk To Remember. I know, it's really lame that I hadn't seen it before, especially knowing Switchfoot is in it. I just never had. I was flipping through channels and heard Switchfoot playing in the background, and my friend told me I'd better watch it, and played again after that, so I stayed up till midnight to watch the whole thing. It was amazing, I really loved it. I mean, it has Switchfoot AND Shane West! What's not to love? I want to buy the book, I think, even though it sounds like the book is really different. Only Hope is defintely the most amazing song for though, and it just made me love it even more. I'm totally know one of those girls that has put any thought to her wedding someday, but there is one thing I know for sure, and that's that Only Hope is going to be played.

So.. yeah, that's basically the most exciting thing I have to say. Bella's ad was taken down...so I'm guessing they sold her to that person. =/ I'm just hoping she got a really good home and they will love her and take care of her and not breed her or anything. I want her to have a happy life, she deserves it after everything she's been through. I just wish we hadn't sold her in the first place now. =/ It feels like I just lost her twice.

No comments: