Saturday, January 10, 2009

There's Still Fire In You Yet.

Not much to say again....I stayed up really late last night watching Hope Floats because I felt terrible and couldn't sleep. I felt just fine when I woke up though, so that's good. And I even had to get up early. We brought another hay bale into the field for the horses and a half bale up for the goats. We also filled up all the water troughs [there's like four. lol.] and all that good stuff. We spent a good two housr working just on that stuff.

After that we went to the base. It was freaking packed. Like...the most packed I have ever seen it. Very, very weird. It was pretty fun though. Super cold. Ugh. I hate winter. Why can't it be summer or at least get warm and stay warm? I didn't find what I was looking for at the base though...all the ipod speakers in my price range were only for ipods under 3G. And they didn't have the book I was looking for, so yeah.

No comments: