Friday, January 2, 2009

Heroes Come And Go.

Second day of the new year.
It was pretty boring.
Eric and Dad both worked again.
So I fed both times alone.
Hanna was really annoying.
But the rest of the animals were really good.
And I cleaned the house a little bit and made dinner.
On Monday I'll have school and that'll give me something to do.

Hopefully the weekend will be a little bit exciting.
I wish I could ride or something.
I need to find out when riding lesson is this month.
Since I'm sure Mom won't be home.
I guess I probably won't take Hanna or Sheik, just go and ride Brandy.
I wish I could pratice a little though. And on a horse that's trot doesn't kill my legs.
It's so annoying that i was finally really improving and then Brandy went back home.
I feel like I'm back where I started.
And there's not a whole lot I can do about it.
Not until Sheik's trainer, or Hanna starts making some real progress.

No comments: